Thursday, January 17, 2019
Guild Member’s Holiday Party
A holiday dinner has been planned to coincide with our January 17th meeting.
Here are the details:
• The dinner is being catered by Skuddlebutts of Downer’s Grove. Menu: Baked
Chicken, Mostaccioli, House Salad, Tavern Potatoes, Deep Dish Cookie,
• $10 per person. Pay at the door; please bring cash.
• RSVP by January 14th to LYNN POULOS, email@example.com
• Doors will open at 5:30. Short meeting at 6:00. Dinner at 6:30. Schoolhouse
demos to follow.
• A fun activity has been planned after dinner that requires you to bring six 2
1/2″ x wof strips of holiday fabrics (prints, reds, greens, or whatever you
We are in need of two or three volunteers to help with set up and clean up for the evening. Please contact Laura Blanchard, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will join us for a jam packed evening of fun, food, friendship and a little learning. Don’t forget to RSVP to Lynn and note the earlier time for the meeting.
Laura Blanchard, 630-636-6905