2019 Workshop Schedule
Please read Workshop Registration Policies below
Friday, September 20, 2019 – Toby Lischko
Using Toby’s new3st template set “Kaleidostar”, we will learn to look for hidden designs in our fabrics, fussy-cut designs and play with fabric placement for striking blocks!
Required kit fee of $25.00 includes templates, seam guide and pattern for a 13″ block. The pattern is based on Toby’s book “Kaleidostars” published by AQS. Book purchase is optional.
Price, including lunch is $50 for Pride of the Prairie Members and $60 for non-members, plus the $25 kit fee mentioned above.
Friday, February 21, 2020 – Kathy Herbach
Kathy will present a workshop entitled “Beyond Basics Binding”.
Workshop Registration Policies
GUILD MEETING GUESTS: Non-members are subject to a “Guest Fee” of $10.
WORKSHOP COSTS: $50-Members, $60-Non-Members, plus the cost of a class kit if one is required. Fee includes lunch.
- Members can register for any workshop, at any time.
- Registration is open to non-members four months (120 days) prior to the workshop date.
- Payment is required to register for any workshop.
- Supply Lists are provided by the Programs Committee. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain a supply list and bring these items to the workshop.
In general, workshop fees are non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled by the instructor or if an individual from the waiting list is able to attend or if you can find a replacement.
Workshops are mainly held at local area quilt shops.
- Please turn off cell phones!
- Arrive early enough to set up your sewing station so that the teacher may begin the class on time.
- Bring your own equipment—extension cords, surge protectors, cutting mats, etc. Irons and ironing boards are usually pre-arranged.
- When the teacher is demonstrating or speaking to the group, please STOP sewing and LISTEN. You may learn something you need to know.
- If lunch is not provided, return from lunch at the designated time so that the teacher can continue the workshop as planned.
- When the day is over, stop sewing when requested by the workshop facilitator so that the area can be returned as found. Clean up your own sewing station.