Books suitable for beginners to expert quilters. All materials can be borrowed for one month at a time.
Ruler Collection – check out a ruler to try.
- “Precision Piecing” by Sally Collins
- “No Marking Machine Quilting” by Sharon Schamber
- “Fast and Free” by Patsy Thompson
- Circle Template Set by Omnigrid
- Royal Cross Templates (10 1/2″ block)
- Mini Fit to be Geese, Pattern and Template by Open Gate
- Large Flying Geese Ruler (2 x 4 and 4 x 8) by Quilt in a Day
- Small Flying Gees Ruler (1 1/2 x 3 and 3 x 6) by Quilt in a Day
- Triangle in a Square Ruler by Shining Star (3″ and 4″)
- Only guild members may check out items from the library.
- Library items may be checked out for one month, from one program meeting to the next.
- Library items may be renewed once, for one additional month.
- At the librarian’s discretion, library items that are not highly circulated may be renewed more than one time.
- A monthly fine of fifty cents per overdue book, pattern, or magazine will be assessed.
- Late Fees on DVD’s are more and accumulative.
- If a member loses or damages a library item, the member must replace it immediately with the same item or one of equal value.